Healthy teeth inside and out!
Good dental hygiene with the right products is essential for beautiful and healthy teeth. But it doesn't stop there - because our diet can significantly influence dental health from the inside.
Not only in what we eat, but also in what we don't eat, we can risk dental disease. Therefore, Dr. Mintcheva specially developed for the needs of the teeth, dietary supplement. The " MINT minerals & trace elements complex " and the " MINT vitamin complex with folic acid & niacin " cover what our teeth and gums need. Here is a brief overview of what is part of a tooth-healthy diet:
- important for a healthy oral mucosa and oral flora
- contained in: carrots, spinach, broccoli, tomatoes, apricots
- pushes the immune system, which is also good for fighting bacteria (which are responsible for periodontitis and caries, for example).
- important part of the dentin
- contained in: spinach, berries, citrus fruits, rose hips, cabbage
- supports, among other things, the teeth to remain hard and robust
- contained in: salmon, oatmeal, eggs, butter, milk
- makes the tooth enamel more robust and repels bacteria and acid better
- protects against tooth decay
- contained in: butter, shrimp, salmon, sea salt, walnuts
- Strengthens teeth and promotes growth
- contained in: milk, camembert, mozzarella, gouda, legumes